PeoplePolling provides services that enable clients to tap into public opinion in novel and systematic ways. We offer solutions to understand public opinion with data from representative surveys, focus groups, social media and other data sources to fully capture and understand public opinion.
Among our core services are:
- National polling
- Focus groups
- Social media analytics
- Strategy and analysis
- Brand tracking
- Tracker polls
- Multilevel regression with poststratification (MRP)
- Campaign monitoring
- Secondary data analysis
- Instant reaction analysis
- Audience identification and segmentation
PeoplePolling is a member of the British Polling Council (BPC) and abides by its rules.
We stand for:
- Democratic accountability. The systematic research of public opinion is paramount for a well-functioning democracy. The opinions of ordinary citizens are at the heart of democracy, and we need to understand public opinion in all its shapes and forms.
- Representation. We believe in the representation of all voices. Public opinion research is not about capturing the loudest voices but all voices. We believe in the representation of people who have lost trust in opinion polls, the left behind, and people with opinions that might not reflect ‘elite’ views. Accordingly, we not only respect but encourage diversity of opinion and freedom of speech. We think that now, more than ever, it is crucial for governments, media, and business to make sense of the opinion of people who are often overlooked.
- Thinking differently. We think it is important not to fall into groupthink and reinvent the same old wheel time and time again. When governments, campaigns and corporations truly want to understand public opinion they should not be afraid to think differently and challenge the consensus. We will help you ask questions that are left unasked and unanswered.
114a Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
N1 0QH London